Submit an abstract
INSTRUCTION FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Register your attendance using our online form
2. Email your abstract to the conference organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by July 15, 2019.
Abstracts are not to exceed 200 words.
The main focus of the conference is to examine the strategies and programs of individual countries towards their diasporas and in turn the relationships of diaspora with their home countries.
Conference themes include:
1. Diaspora relations – government
2. State policy and practice relating to the diaspora
3. The return of emigrants and their integration into the country of origin – success or failure
4. Direct investments of the diaspora
5. The influence of the diaspora on the country of origin or country of origin
6. Immigrant tourism
7. Diaspora in international relations
8. Diaspora as a safety factor
9. Diaspora – media, radio programs, newspapers and publications
10. Emigrant literature
The conference organisers would like to emphasise that presenters have the opportunity to present on a different theme that is related to the general purpose.